Care management offers continuity of care through a coordinated effort that identifies optimal resources and services through assessment, advisement, collaboration and coordination of services.
Why hire a Care Manager?
- Care Managers determine your goals and needs through personalized assessment creating a plan of care designed for your unique situation.
- Care Managers provide a partner in health care, offering day to day health management planning for increased health care compliance.
- Care Managers help control costs by identifying resources in the medical, financial, legal, and psychosocial community that you can rely on.
- Care Managers prevent crises by assisting clients in anticipating and planning for those needs.
- Care Managers are where your family needs them, when your family needs them. Whether you need someone to care for a distant family member, someone who will come to you and provide care “in place,” or after hours, a Care Manager is there for you, for the short or the long term.
What Care Management services can I receive?
- Psychosocial assessment
- Caregiver support
- Family consultation
- Monitoring home safety needs
- Assistance with safety equipment and devices
- Referral to community resources
- Assistance navigating health insurance, Medicare and Medicaid
- Coordinating home care agency services
- Accompaniment to medical appointments
- Identifying Nursing Home and Assisted Living choices and facilitating the transition process
- Advocacy for residents in independent, Assisted, and Nursing Home levels of care